- Archana says
“I stumbled upon your FB page via HBG and man, what a find!! I’m a hobby baker, quite tame compared to you all 🙂
I tried your brownie recipe and it was yummy.. so much that I cudn’t get a decent pic 🙂
Thank you (a big one from my kids) !!”
Date – July 31, 2012.
- Shivangi Daga made the Artisan Style Pesto Bread by tweaking to suit her taste. This is what she says
“Been thinking about making a loaf for my home since the time I got to know that the Brown or wheat breads available in the market are not really whole wheat but just have caramelised sugar added !!! Asked the gyan guru Cheryl for a simple recipe which even if one tried their best/worst 🙂 it couldn’t be messed up. She gave me one so so simple I couldn’t believe it would turn out good. But decided to try it as sometimes (wish it was that way all the time) the simplest of recipes turn out to be awesomeeeee. This is one of those. Simple and easy. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Cheryl Rajkumar for your recipe. So enough of the talk…Now about the bread… Its a simple, everyday loaf. made it with half maida half wheat keeping in mind all the discussion of the kind of flour in India etc etc 🙂 will try whole wheat next. Cheryl’s recipe had pesto added to it but as this was my first I just wanted to get the base right so didn’t add it.”
Date – Oct 4, 2012
Thanks for the mention Shivangi. Glad you liked the recipe and the outcome was a success.
- Lakshmi Ramesh baked the Artisan Style Pesto Bread with tweaks. This is her feedback on the same.
“Made this bread today . Added a dash of honey . It was absolutely delicious . Thanks Cheryl”
Date – Oct 6, 2012.
Thanks Lakshmi. Happy Baking!
- Farah Khan tried the Basic White Bread recipe and was thrilled with the outcome. This is what she says about the recipe and her experience trying out this basic loaf.
“Believe me…if it wasn’t for ur detailed explanation, my loaf would not have turned out half as good! Thanks a ton for posting this recipe! But I have to be honest! I was scared of failure so I did watch quite a few videos on making a white bread loaf before I actually did!your failures and hard work make us succeed! :)”
Date – Nov 23, 2012.
Thanks a mil Farah for your kind words.
- Sowmya Venkatesh tried Corn and Spinach Muffin with a successful outcome.
- Varalekhsmy Raghavan made the Corn Spinach Muffins and found it to be tasty and healthy.
- Vidya Gopal tried the Egg free double chocolate cookies. She says “I tried these yesterday (and promised myself that this would be my last indulgence until 31/12!) and they came out quiet yum! I had sweetened apple sauce so I reduced the sugar, I ended up adding a little more buttermilk than you mentioned because of which it came out cakey, an extra 5 mins the oven made it cookie-ey (soft and moist). This recipe is a keeper 🙂
Date – Nov 28,2012.
- Bindu Ajit made the Basic White Bread. She says ” It’s a big day for me…..the FIRST hand-made loaf of bread!!! the nerves, the excitement, the agony of the wait, the pure pleasure……what a joyride! forever grateful to Cheryl for the recipe in baby-steps, and the kind encouragement……errr and stopping here before i do an Oscar-style one thanking my primary school English grammar teacher too;-)”
Date – Nov 29, 2012.
- Prabha Krishna tried the Corn and Spinach muffins. This is what she says – One more from your blog…The corn and spinach muffin came out really well…Mild and super taste. instant hit at home. Thanks again:-)
Date – Dec 2, 2012.
- Nicky tried the Basic White Bread. She says – First attempt in bread baking … Thank you Cheryl Rajkumar .. For recipe and detailed explanation from your blog 🙂
Date – March 29, 2013.